Once you fill & submit this form, the registration department will be notified automatically.
Virtual registration fees include:
- Access to the virtual platform and scientific sessions.
- Access to abstract sessions/posters online.
- Access to the e-break sessions.
- Access to the e-exhibition area.
- Access to the recording sessions (post-congress).
- Access to the abstract sessions (post-congress).
- Connect with attendees and sponsors.
- Certificate of Attendance and Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credit.
On-site registration fees covering all listed above along with:
- Access to all scientific sessions.
- Access to the exhibition area.
- Conference kit including name tag, program booklet, and abstract book.
- 8 coffee breaks and 4 lunch vouchers.
- Doctors in training/students must submit proof of enrollment or student ID/certificate to the registration department by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- For group registration, please contact the registration department.
Payment method: can be made either by credit card, bank transfer or cash.
- Account Name: INFOMED INTERNATIONAL FOR EVENTS S.A.R.L (DMCC BRANCH)
- Bank Name: ADIB
- Bank address: P.O. Box 313 Abu Dhabi
- Currency: USD
- Current account:18942826
- IBAN#: AE370500000000018942826
- SWIFT Code: ABDIAEADXXX
Direct bank transfers should be made to the account above. Registrants must pay all bank charges for remittance.
A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the registration department by e-mail email@example.com
Please note that the transfer must be made under the registrant’s name and stated on the receipt.
For Lebanese Doctors (1$=1500 LBP).
Registration confirmation (Receipt)
Kindly note that the official receipt will be issued after receiving your payment. If you do not receive it, please contact the registration department firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and refund policy
Only cancellations made in writing will be accepted.
Written requests for cancellation should be sent by email to email@example.com
Refunds will be made after the end of the meeting:
- Cancellation before or on September 13,2021: 50% refund
- Cancellation on or after September 14, 2021: No refund
Invitation letter & visa details
To receive a soft copy of your visa invitation letter, please email the registration department firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration does not guarantee the applicant a visa.
If you need an original invitation letter for your visa or any other reason, please email the registration department email@example.com
The original invitation letter will be available ONLY to those who have settled the registration payment.
If you are not sure whether you need an original invitation letter for visa issuance, please check with the Lebanese Embassy in your country.
To avoid any inconvenience with Lebanese authorities, we kindly advise you to ensure that your passport does not have an entry record to Israel. If that is the case then you would have to renew your passport and this might take 3-4 weeks. Citizens of the US, Canada, and most European countries can obtain their visas upon arrival at Beirut International Airport. You may prefer to obtain it prior to arrival from the Lebanese Consulate abroad.
For further information, please visit the Lebanese General Security website here.